Safari Packing List
General Packing List
- We highly recommend you to pack as light as possible. Always remember to leave space for souvenirs and gifts.
- You should ensure that you have all the travel documents including passports, visas and money in your person.
- A small pouch or a bag that hangs around the neck is recommended.
- Strong and comfortable shoes, preferably waterproof are highly recommended.
- Cotton and breathable socks.
- Sandals or flip-flops
For the domestic flight here are the luggage restriction;
- Fastjet: hold baggage of up to 20kg and Hand bag of 6kg per passenger.
- Precision Air,hold baggage of up to 20kg and Hand bag of 6kg per passenger.
- Small Chartered and scheduled flights (Coastal Aviation, Flight Link, Air Excel, Regional Air, Safari Link, Tropical Air and Zan Air), hold baggage of up to 15kg per passenger.
- Waterproof Soft-sided bag of up to 20kg
- Waterproof Backpack or small bag that you can hang around the neck
- Casual and loose fitting clothing like short/long sleeved shirts (camouflage clothes are recommended)
- Lightweight breathable pants
- Long-sleeved fleece or sweater for evenings and/or early mornings.
- Heavy sweaters/pullover, scarf, warm gloves, rain jacket/poncho and windbreaker for the rainy season/cold season.
- Night dresses/pyjamas
- Sun hats and scarf for the dust
- When visit the village women should avoid short pants or sleeveless blouses/shirts or short skirts that do not cover the knees.
- Small towel
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Soap (bar or gel soap), conditioner and shampoo with less fragrance
- Body Lotion
- Facial tissue
- Comb and small mirror
- Toilet Papers
- Ant – bacteria gel, hand- wipes and Kleenex
First Aid Kit
- Pain killers e.g. aspirin or panadol (prescribed by your physician)
- Insect repellent and misquote repellents.
- Crème for itches and rashes(i.e. Benadryl itch relief stick)
- Cold and allergy medicine
- Bandage, gauze and tapes
- Malaria pills
- Stomachache medicines
- Diarrhea and medicine
- Prescription antibiotics effective fight against range of bacteria
- Prescription Medications
- Multi vitamins
- Camera, extra batteries and charger, memory cards, mini-tripod
- Flashlight and headlight
- UK plug adapter and transformer / voltage converter, if applicable
- Personal music device
- Maps, guidebooks
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and lip balm
- Candies and snacks
- Playing cards, games and reading material
- Travel pillow